Why bet online?
- Online betting with our recommended bookmakers is safe for your deposit. Bookmakers like bet365 are large established companies settled in one of the EU countries. They are carefully supervised by the relevant authorities (In UK it is the Gambling Commission.
- You can bet online from the comfort of your home, meaning you are not limited by the opening hours of local bookmakers.
- To deposit and start playing online takes a matter of seconds.
- You can watch live streams* from several sports and bet in-play on hundreds of matches every day.
How to start betting:
Step 1 - REGISTER - Show more information
Step 2 - MAKE A DEPOSIT - Show more information
Step 3 - PLACE YOUR FIRST BET - Show more information
After making a deposit, you can make your first bet with bet365. Simply follow these steps:
How to get a bonus?
Follow these easy steps to receive your bonus:
- Make a deposit with one of the payment methods (see step 2).
- In the upper right corner of the home page click on "Services -> Members". In the new window, select the tab "Offers" and then click on the smaller tab "Enter Offer Code". Fill in the code you have received in your email after the account registration.
- Once you have entered the code and confirmed it with the submit button, your bonus will be added to your account balance.
Please note – your bonus together with your first deposit needs to be wagered at least three times (with minimum odds 1.5) before you will be eligible for a withdrawal.
More information about this bonus offer, including the terms and conditions, can be found on the bet365 website.
How to make a withdrawal?
In order to make a withdrawal from your bet365 account, simply click in the upper right corner on "Service -> Withdraw".
- When the section for withdrawals appears, simply enter all the necessary details and confirm your withdrawal.
- All withdrawals are preferably done via the payment method you have selected for your deposit.
- If your withdrawal cannot be processed with the method you selected for deposit, it is usually done by bank transfer.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is 5€ or the equivalent amount in another currency.
* IMPORTANT NOTICE – FlashScores.co.uk now offers access to the bet365 live stream service, which covers over 50,000 live sports streams per-year. However, please note that the intellectual property rights to stream such events are usually owned at a country level and therefore, depending on your location, there may be certain events that you may be unable to view due to such restrictions. Prior to joining bet365 and funding your account therefore in order to view any particular event via the bet365 live stream, you are strongly advised to first check with bet365 that, given your country location, you would be eligible to view the live streamed event in question. bet365’s contact details can be found by clicking here, then clicking "Services" at the top right of the page, and then choosing the "Contact Us" option.